Grant information video:
"We just wanted to take a brief moment to thank each of you for your time and efforts to help make our dream come true of purchasing our new home. We couldn't have been more impressed and thrilled with the work each of you carried out on our behalf. We appreciated your willingness to answer any of our questions and to be reachable at the various hours of the day to put our minds at ease during times of stress. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"Ross & Shellie Jeske
If you are a firefighter, EMT or support staff and have not owned a home in the past three years, you are eligible to participate in Firefighter Next Door's First Time Buyer Program, administered by Teacher Next Door.
Here's what you can expect as a first time buyer:
- No application fees / No up-front fees
- Easy application process and up-front pre-approval.
- No 4-hour home buyer class
- Low down payment options for first time home buyers.
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $6,000. (Where available)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for first time home buyers.
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees for first time home buyers
"This is truly an amazing program for teachers looking to buy their dream home. We appreciate everything this program and Teacher Next Door Realtor, Todd Lober have done for us. He has become more than just our Realtor, but a friend in the process."
Jeff and Melissa Christ
APPLY NOW Fresh Start Credit Repair