Grants and Down Payment Assistance
If you are a firefighter / EMT or support staff and have not owned a home in the past three years, you are eligible to participate in the Firefighter Next Door™ First Time Home Buyers Program.
Benefits for First Time Home Buyers:
- NO application fees / NO up-front fees
- Easy application process and up-front pre-approval.
- NO 4-hour home buyer class
- Simple Docs Program™
- Low down payment options for first time home buyers.
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $6,000.00 (Where available)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for first time home buyers.
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees for first time home buyers
Who is Eligible:
- Probationary firefighters
- Driver Engineers
- Fire Investigators
- Fire Dispatchers
- Field Chiefs
- Fire and EMT office staff
- Fire and EMT maintenance staff
- First Responders
Information updated November 20, 2020