Looking to purchase a home?
Teacher Next Door can help!
All classroom teachers, pre-K through 12, may purchase ANY home on the market through the Teacher Next Door Program. Plus, you are eligible for the Teacher Next Door Grant and additional down payment assistance for for teachers.* (HUD's Good Neighbor Next Door (50%) program is also available, with limited availability and additional eligibility requirements.*) Other programs are available for non-teachers. If you are not a teacher, CLICK HERE.
*subject to availability
Grant information video:
Benefits of the Teacher Next Door Program:
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $4,170.00 ($6,000.00 in some areas.)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for teachers
- NO application fees
- NO up-front fees
- NO Broker fees
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees
Who is Eligible:
- All classroom teachers pre-K through 12
- Other programs and benefits are available for non-teachers. If you are not a pre-K through 12 teacher, CLICK HERE.