Looking to purchase a home?
Teacher Next Door can help!
All classroom teachers, Pre-K through 12, may purchase ANY home on the market through the Teacher Next Door Program. Plus, you are eligible for the Teacher Next Door Grant and additional down payment assistance for for teachers. (HUD's Good Neighbor Next Door (50%) program is also available, with limited availability and additional eligibility requirements.) Other programs are available for non-teachers. If you are not a teacher, CLICK HERE.
Grant information video:
Benefits of the Teacher Next Door Program:
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $4,170.00 ($6,000.00 in some areas.)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for teachers
- NO application fees
- NO up-front fees
- NO Broker fees
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees
- Fresh Start credit repair program
Who is Eligible:
- All classroom teachers Pre-K through 12
- Grants, down payment assistance and other benefits are also available for non-teachers, including school staff and administration. If you are not a teacher, CLICK HERE.
“I honestly thought I’d have to give up my dream of owning my own home, but Danielle proved me wrong. My credit wasn’t the greatest, but she worked with me and made it happen anyway. I am beyond grateful to her and her team (especially) Sarah for working so hard to make this dream come true for me and my family. Not only did they help me secure a fair interest rate and down payment, they introduced to us to the best realtor around who helped us into a home in 2 months! I would absolutely recommend this program to any teacher whose dreamed of owning their own house.”
Orlando, FL Definitely Recommend!
"I would definitely recommend Teacher Next Door for our co-workers and friends. We found the perfect home for us just in time for the school year to begin. We were able to close quickly and the grant money definitely helped us get into our home without spending more than we could afford!"
Sarah and Matthew Brady
Information updated May 20, 2019