Grants and Down Payment Assistance
If you are a government employee, including all city, county, state and Federal agencies, and have not owned a home in the past three years, you are eligible to participate in the Public Servant Next Door™ First Time Home Buyer Program.
Benefits for First Time Home Buyers:
- NO application fees / NO up-front fees
- Easy application process and up-front pre-approval.
- NO 4-hour home buyer class
- Simple Docs Program™
- Low down payment options for first time home buyers.
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $6,000.00 (Where available)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for first time home buyers.
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees for first time home buyers
Who is Eligible:
- City, County, State and Federal Employees
- General Administration
- Clerical and Office Staff
- Engineering and Architecture Staff
- Equipment and Facilities Staff
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Social Science, Psychology and Welfare
- U.S. Postal Service Employees
- Quality Assurance, Inspectors
- Human Resources Management
Information updated November 20, 2020