Grants and Down Payment Assistance
If you are a police officer / law enforcement officer or support staff and have not owned a home in the past three years, you are eligible to participate in the Officer Next Door ® First Time Home Buyer Program. Through this program, all law enforcement officers, and support staff may purchase ANY home on the market. Plus, you may be eligible for the Officer Next Door Grant and additional down payment assistance for police officers and law enforcement. Our Officer Next Door Program Specialist may also discuss your eligibility for certain state specific grant programs, if available, that may provide additional benefits.
Benefits for First Time Home Buyers:
- NO application fees / NO up-front fees
- Easy application process and up-front pre-approval.
- NO 4-hour home buyer class
- Simple Docs Program™
- Low down payment options for first time home buyers.
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $8,000.00
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for first time home buyers.
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees for first time home buyers
Who is Eligible:
- Police Officers
- Corrections Officers
- Detention Deputies
- Border Patrol Agents
- Crime Scene Technicians
- Customs Agents
- Crime Lab Analysts
- Parole Officers
- Substance Abuse Counselors
Information updated December 1, 2023