If you are a nurse or healthcare worker, and have not owned a home in the past three years, you are eligible to participate in the Nurse Next Door® First Time Home Buyer Program.
Grants and Down Payment Assistance
Benefits for First Time Home Buyers:
- NO application fees / NO up-front fees
- Easy application process and up-front pre-approval.
- NO 4-hour home buyer class
- Simple Docs Program™
- Low down payment options for first time home buyers.
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $6,000.00 (Where available)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for first time home buyers.
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees for first time home buyers
Who is Eligible:
- Nurses (RN, LPN, NP)
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Staff
- Endoscopy / Radiology Tech
- Lab Techs
- Dentists / Orthodontists
- Hospital Employees
“I honestly thought I’d have to give up my dream of owning my own home, but Danielle proved me wrong. My credit wasn’t the greatest, but she worked with me and made it happen anyway. I am beyond grateful to her and her team (especially) Sarah for working so hard to make this dream come true for me and my family. Not only did they help me secure a fair interest rate and down payment, they introduced to us to the best realtor around who helped us into a home in 2 months! I would absolutely recommend this program to any teacher whose dreamed of owning their own house.”
"I would definitely recommend Teacher / Nurse Next Door for our co-workers and friends. We found the perfect home for us just in time for the school year to begin. We were able to close quickly and the grant money definitely helped us get into our home without spending more than we could afford!"
Sarah and Matthew Brady
Information updated September 18, 2020