Grants and Down Payment Assistance
If you are a nurse or healthcare worker and have not owned a home in the past three years, you are eligible to participate in the Nurse Next Door ® First Time Home Buyer Program. Through this program, all nurses and healthcare employees may purchase ANY home on the market. Plus, you may be eligible for the Nurse Next Door Grant and additional down payment assistance for nurses and healthcare employees. Our Nurse Next Door Program Specialist may also discuss your eligibility for certain state specific grant programs, if available, that may provide additional benefits.
Benefits for First Time Home Buyers:
- NO application fees / NO up-front fees
- Easy application process and up-front pre-approval.
- NO 4-hour home buyer class
- Simple Docs Program™
- Low down payment options for first time home buyers.
- Purchase ANY home on the market
- GRANTS up to $8,000.00 (Where available)
- Down Payment Assistance up to $10,681.00
- Home loans for first time home buyers.
- Preferred interest rates
- FREE appraisal (up to $545.00 credit at closing)
- FREE home buyer representation
- FREE access to (MLS) home listings
- FREE nationwide access to foreclosures
- Discount title fees for first time home buyers
Who is Eligible:
- Nurses (RN, LPN, NP)
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Staff
- Endoscopy / Radiology Tech
- Lab Techs
- Dentists / Orthodontists
- Hospital Employees